What then made you consider me, Sir?

Posted by Heena Golecha On Friday, January 3, 2014 0 comments

I kept looking at the clock on the wall,
You must have heard it ticking a lot of times.
Many a times, hearing the sound of silence.

I tried looking at my phone every-time you spoke.
I tried making no eye - contact while You were talking;
While I was talking.

I dressed messy, no curiosity what so ever.
Didn't do my hair, no kohl to spice up the stare.
At the worst I could be.

I told you, I was wild; I told you I had nothing to do with the reality.
I told you that I believed in dreams.
I told you I was a maniac. Nothing could bring me down - not even the gravity.

What then made you consider me, Sir?
I am may be filled with I.
So much so that I have no space left.
I told you... It will be congested.
You might choke and suffer....
Every breathe you take.

I believe in love stories, I said;
They are for real!
To me a bond is to grow my inner self.
Not to grow families in thread.

What then made you consider me, Sir?
I might not give you happiness...
But I promise you that you will find yourself, someday...
Every one goes through that pain.
But, don't you think it's your turn now, Sir?

I make no money, I sing no song
Though I am blessed the way others are not.
Nothing makes sense to me for sure.
What then made you consider me, Sir?

0 comments:

Post a Comment